[X4U] Classic missing!

keithw keith_w at dslextreme.com
Mon May 30 12:24:20 PDT 2005

Judi Sohn wrote:
> On 5/30/05, keithw <keith_w at dslextreme.com> wrote:
>

>>Now, I do have the commercial version of the OS 10.3.2 CDs, plus
>>- the "restore" CD that came with my G4, which contains OS 10.2.6,
>>- a commercial version CD with OS 9.2.1 on it.

> Pop in the restore CD. There's an option there to only install the
> additional software, OS 9 included (without restoring the OS).

Absolutely so, Judi.

I used my 10.2.6 Software Install and Restore dvd disc and it went as
you said it would.

Thanks a bunch. It now is active and my present OS being 10.3.9, I have
a Classic icon in my menu bar, which gives options not available before,
under an earler version of OSX. Much easier now...

Glad I have it available. Best of all worlds!  ;-)

Thanks again,

keith whaley