[X4U] Mail => Status

Wendy S. Austin wendy_austin at mac.com
Mon May 30 20:31:21 PDT 2005

Funny you should ask this Craig,  I have had three people ask me the
same thing today.   I hope we can get it back as it is a nuisance to
have to open the Activity Viewer.

Wendy

On 31 May 2005, at 02:08, Craig Hoffman wrote:

Hey folks,
I'm running tiger... So far so good.  My question, is there a way in
Mail to have the message status come back?  For example in Panther
whenever you sent a large email it said 75% done, 85% done and so on
then finally the mail sound.  Can Tiger (Mail) do this without
opening the Activity Viewer? Anyone know?

Thanks,
Craig

Wendy Austin & Thomas Oswin
Coastal Road