[X4U] FS:Powerbook 17 inch rev B

Peter Payne peter-jlist at jlist.com
Tue Nov 1 08:46:50 PST 2005

I have an excellent Powerbook for sale, if you're in the market. It's
a 17 inch rev B powerbook (1.5 ghz) purchased in May 2004. It's got
an 80 gb hard drive, 512 mb of memory, and will serve you well for
many years. The only problem with the unit is a scratch on the top of
the case (purely cosmetic), made by an airline seat. The 17 inch
Powerbooks are great because they run very cool -- the fan noise was
never an issue with this machine, and I was always happy to use it.
Now that I've moved on to another Powerbook, you can buy mine -- the
first $1750 takes it. It's in San Diego and ready to go.