[X4U] Mail syncing

Brenda Mitchell bmitchell at databanque.net
Tue Nov 8 12:08:26 PST 2005

This may not be proper forum but I really need help figuring out how
to do this.

Client uses AOL for most of mail needs but also has .mac account and
domain account. I can forward all mail to the .mac account (now that
AOL mail can finally be tamed), but the problem is that she works a
lot from home laptop (which stays at home most of the time).

I need to determine the best method of her handling the same mail at
the office and in the evening. She uses a small firewire drive now to
transport files. Does she need to transport the mail files and
replace each day? Or does she have to use .mac mail on-line as
opposed to Mail? I must be missing something simple?

Fresh perspectives would be appreciated. TIA

Brenda E. Mitchell
DataBanque Consulting, Inc.
Apple Macintosh consulting since 1978
Miami, FL