[X4U] .Mac and dmg file

Clinton Medbery III cmedbery at coxinet.net
Sun Nov 13 08:56:57 PST 2005

Ever since they changed the size of my iDisk (i had purchased 1 GB
and it is now 2 with the regular 1 gb) several computers have come up
with .dmg files in the user>Library>Mirrors directory that go to as
high as 164.8 GB. I am generally able to get rid of this by trashing
the file after temporarily disabling auto sync of my iDisk and then
enabling it again. I have several computers that all sync to the same
file, but even with all of them together at 2 gb each it would not
approach 164 gb. Any ideas why this is happening?