[X4U] Incremental backup and Apple Backup question

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Sun Nov 13 20:14:59 PST 2005

Ugh! Sorry...I should have been more clear in the posted text, but
the Subject of my post says it:  Apple Backup.  3.0.1 I might add :-)

So...I guess what I'm asking is: does Backup 3.0.1 compare to the
original, large backup when it makes a new incremental file?  If so,
then, after a period of time, I could delete older increments to save
space.

I guess I could just as easily back those up to CD-R periodically, as
most of my incremental backups take up less than a few MB.

Michael