[X4U] Is the topic of how calculators do percentages worth 87 posts to this list?

Eugene list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Mon Nov 28 23:42:36 PST 2005

Actually, it's easier to retrain dogs than humans.  :-)

On Mon, Nov 28, 2005 at 11:18:05PM CST, Brett Conlon <brett.conlon at SonyDADC.com> wrote:
:
: It's hard to teach old dogs new tricks.... good thing we're not working
: with dogs!   ;-D
:
: Coj
:
:
:
: Eddie Hargreaves <meged at earthlink.net>
:
: <snipped>
:
: In fact, just today I had an advertising contact call me up and said I
: could
: take 15% off a certain rate. Normally, I would type the number, subtract
: 15%, which is the way I've been doing it for years. With the new Tiger
: calculator, I would have to change my thought to creating a proper
: mathematical written equation of the number * .85
:
: <snipped>

--
Eugene