[X4U] Sent Mailbox empty

A. Scott McCulloch mylists at ascottmcculloch.com
Tue Nov 29 07:36:45 PST 2005

Based on the reading I've done on the apple discussion forums, it
looks like our issue was probably directly related to the size of the
sent mail mbox... apparently, as the size of an mbox approaches 1GB
in Panther, or 2GB in Tiger, the greater the likelihood of
corruption. So, in order to avoid future problems, I guess I'll have
to set up a protocol for message archiving.

In the meantime, it looks like her 800+MB of sent mail messages are
gone.

Scott