[X4U] DiskWarrior is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS

Wayne Clodfelter wayne at troutnc.com
Tue Oct 11 06:27:48 PDT 2005

On Oct 10, 2005, at 11:56 PM, Deborah Puerini wrote:

> Well I cannot recommend DiskWarrior enough. All of a sudden I got
> kernel panics like crazy when first starting up, you know, the gray
> bitten apple and the rotary spinning gear at the middle bottom
> startup screen. Lots of them.

Glad DW helped, but what you describe is not a KP. You were having
startup issues because the boot disk directory was damaged. Directory
repair is all that DW does, but as had been said many times before,
it does it very well, MOST of the time.

A KP, by my definition, is a transparent dark rectangle with white
text in multiple languages telling you you are screwed <g>, and good
luck figuring out why or how <g>.

Regards,

Wayne Clodfelter
wayne at troutnc.com