[X4U] Re: Parallels v. Boot Camp

Jack Gee geewhizg at sprynet.com
Thu Apr 6 09:54:43 PDT 2006

Kunga wrote:
> It is reported by all who have installed it to be running faster than
> on any PC they have ever owned. The Mac appears to be a SUPERIOR
> Virtualization PC inside OS X.!!
>
> I remain HYSTERICAL !!!!!
>
> <http://www.parallels.com/en/download/mac/>
> --Taylor Barcroft
> New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster
> Santa Cruz CA, Beach of the Silicon Valley
> URL http://FutureMedia.org
> RSS http://feeds.feedburner.com/FutureMedia
> iTunes http://tinyurl.com/8ql87
> barcroft (gizmo)
> kungax (Skype)
> kungag5 (iChat-AIM)
>

> On Apr 6, 2006, at 9:10 AM, Steve Self wrote:
>
>> Now we are talking!  This solution, if it runs fast and as stable as
>> native WinTel, would be the only way to go!

To All who are worried about Boot Camp!

Please remember that Apple Computers is a business, and they are
oriented towards profit.   If the general public, and that includes the
Press wants Windows XP on the Intel Mac, then that is where the money
is.  True, XP is not as good as Tiger, but that is what the public
wants.  This is a case of Buyer beware.

Jack