[X4U] Re: Parallels v. Boot Camp

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Thu Apr 6 13:14:36 PDT 2006

On 6/4/06 2:16 PM, "Steve Self" <steveself at mac.com> wrote:

> And finally, Don't you think that Jobs & Co. thought LONG and HARD
> about this and are managing it to come out to their advantage?  With
> the investment in OSX Apple has demonstrated they would NEVER allow
> WinBill to come out on top, on their hardware.

I'm sure IBM thought long and hard too and "WinBill" whipped their ass.
Apple should be afraid very afraid. Because fear and being quick on their
toes are the only things that are going to keep them from being destroyed by
the M$ juggernaught. This is the big gunfight at the OK Corral between Gates
and Jobs now we're going see who's OS and vision is going to sell to the
public. And hopefully the best OS (OSX) will win not who's the best marketer
or who's the best at stifling the competition or who's got the most money,
nobody can outspend M$.

Richard