[X4U] Mail question

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Mon Apr 17 05:50:39 PDT 2006

Sorry Mary, I didn't actually answer your question. To view the "real"
address. Go the the View menu>Addresses and check "Show Name and
Address. This will display both the email address and familiar name in
the header.

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com