[X4U] Where'd I put that thread about rss feeds?

Charles Howse chowse at charter.net
Sun Aug 20 11:02:08 PDT 2006

A while back there was a thread on one of 'themacintoshguy' lists
where everyone listed their favorite rss feeds.
I've searched the list archives, but it's rather tedious when there's
no search feature and you have to browse.

Does anyone have that thread saved, or can you point me to it in the
archives...
Or...shall we just start all over and list our favorite rss feeds?
--
A Great place to have fun and learn about Barbecue -
http://bubbabbq.homeunix.net