[X4U] Re: iPod Questions

Andrew J. Yon III ayon2 at sc.rr.com
Tue Dec 5 12:15:48 PST 2006

On Dec 5, 2006, at 2:12 PM, Neil wrote:

> You didn't have an emoticon to tell us if that statement was meant
> to be taken tongue-in-cheek, so I'll take it seriously.  O/S X will
> recognize the eight tracks taken two at a time through right and
> left analog audio inputs.   So, were you kidding or maybe just too
> young or too foreign to know about eight track tapes?

Neil,

My apologies. I forgot the emoticon.          : )

I am a Southerner  ( USA ).

I am older than 4 tracks , which were before 8 track tapes. By the
way, there was an adapter to run 4 track tapes in your 8 track player.

I am old enough to forget things sometimes, But I do remember going
to Bob Seger's first concert.

Oh yeah, I was also born blonde.

Again, my apologies.

Thanks for your serious reply.