[X4U] OT? razr and mac

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Fri Dec 22 04:25:07 PST 2006

At 5:24 AM -0500 22/12/06, Mitchell Senft wrote:
>How do I  get photos off of the microSD card i the phone without
>removing the card? If it can't be done through the MacOS, I have
>Parallels/XP on one machine so how would I transfer that way? Also,
>how do I get music loaded onto the card?

It would help to know the model of phone exactly, and your computer
setup. I don't know how it will work for your phone because phones
are different. But my own Sanyo phone has bluetooth and so does my
computer. I paired the computer and phone then from the Bluetooth
menu bar menu, choose "Browse device", choose the phone, and then
"get" or "send" files between phone and computer.

If that doesn't work for you, you could let us know the model and
computer setup. You could also see if it has a section in the phone's
manual about connecting to the computer.

Daly