[X4U] Keyboard oddity

Jens Selvig lstnmt at bresnan.net
Fri Dec 22 13:44:55 PST 2006

I have two G4 Macs sharing a monitor/keyboard via an IOGEAR 2 port
KVM switch. On G4 (one), the delete key no longer functions a
backward delete key. It does a forward delete, however, if I hold the
shift key down the backward delete works. The second G4 seems to work
fine. I have restarted the computer, swapped out keyboards to no
avail. Could this be a problem with one of the login items? I checked
to see if Universal Access was turned on and it is not.

Any thoughts of where to look?

Jens