[X4U] No video in browsers

Lee Licata lazilicata at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 00:43:13 PST 2006

David,

I had this problem.

Turns out I locked my Quicktime folder in my Library's Cache folder
in an attempt to control how much was written to the cache. I did
this with the Dashboard folder in the Cache and Dashboard speeded up.

Turns out, with this folder lock, I experienced the same things you
are seeing.

May be worth a check.

Lee