[X4U] Can't empty trash

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Thu Feb 2 10:14:30 PST 2006

Hi all (again)

OS 10.3.9

I'm having problems deleting a few files and folders in my Trash. I can
put a bunch of files and folders into the trash and empty it.
Everything but two folders and their sub folders and files disappear.
The two remaining folders are not locked and if I dig through their sub
folders and find the contained file, I click on it once and it
disappears. If I then close the trash and open it again the files are
back. I've tried rebooting without success. Any ideas?

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com