[X4U] Wireless router reception

eleventhvolume colin at eleventhvolume.com
Tue Feb 7 15:13:07 PST 2006

> Did you try reseting the router?
Yes.

> Did you try changing channels?
I must confess I didn't know this was possible. I don't have the
instructions for the router anymore. Is this easy to do? (Thanks to Linda
for this suggestion too.)

> Do you see the same problem when the connected via an ethernet cable?
I don't have an ethernet cable to hand, but was intending to try this when I
get hold of one.

> Does moving the router to a new location change results?
I'm going to try that too! Thanks for these suggestions, I'm hanging my head
in shame at not trying these latter two before asking...

All the best, Colin.