[X4U] firewire hub

Michael Winter winter at mac.com
Thu Feb 9 06:44:21 PST 2006

On Feb 9, 2006, at 8:28 AM, Paul Moortgat wrote:

> Cindy,
>
> Any firewire hub will do.  But best with a power connection.
> Why don't you buy 2 empty firewire cases for your USB drives and
> move the drives from one cabinet to the new ones?

Or as an alternative, I think I remember an enclosure that was
recommended by some (Randy, were you one?)  a year or so ago that
held two drives and had a great price. I don't know if something like
that is still available or not.

I'll also second what Alec said, you shouldn't need a hub. You should
be able to plug the second drive into the first to daisy-chain them.

-Mike