[X4U] Question for the self-employed

alexandre mac.k at a2k.ch
Wed Feb 15 14:07:10 PST 2006

On Feb 15, 2006, at 8:19 PM, Mark Des Cotes wrote:

> Sorry for the tangent question but I'm just curious as to how many
> of you are self-employed and if you are, what sort of work do you
> do? Also, do you lease or did you buy your computer and why?

me: self-employed (part-time) architect here in zürich, switzerland
(i teach also at the local institute of technology).

i buy my computers (first a titanium 400, then a 12" powerbook then a
17" powerbook). i bought the 17" second hand in november because of
the imminent announcement of intel machines coming in 2006.

hth

alexandre
:: 17" 1.5ghz powerbook / 1.5gb / 80gb / X.4.4 ::