[X4U] 5G iPod question

holly sisson hsisson at rogers.com
Sun Jan 1 14:21:33 PST 2006

On Jan 1, 2006, at 12:52 PM, Linda wrote:
> So, I'm looking hard for cases too... do you have a URL for the
> Otterbox?
—url is simply otterbox.com

I would love to hear from someone who actually has this case. There
are some pictures on the web, if you do a search (and on
otterbox.com, but not for the video one as it hasn't been released as
of yet). What I would like to see is a picture of an iPod by itself
next to an iPod in the otterbox case, which I have been unable to
find. I'm still trying to decide which way to go but am intrigued by
the zcover cases that someone posted about in reply to my original
email message.

Still don't know which one to go for!
Holly