[X4U] iTunes mystery

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Tue Jan 3 05:35:21 PST 2006

Not sure if this is the problem, but do you have your playlists sorted
in folders? I have my CDs divided into folders by group. The folder
will have the group name and inside the folder will be a playlist for
each of their albums. If I select the folder the button at the top
right of the window displays as Browse. But if I select one of the
individual playlists the button changes to Burn. Another thing to
realize is that the Burn button will be "closed" until you click on it.
This really confused me the first time I used iTunes as all the help
files and documentation I saw showed it with the button "open"

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com