[X4U] Re: X4U Favorite Mice?

Scott McCulloch mylists at ascottmcculloch.com
Wed Jan 4 10:01:30 PST 2006

On Jan 4, 2006, at 8:32 AM, Jim Hurley wrote:

> Jim,
>
> I've been using the Kensington Optical Elite (model 72121) for some
> time now. It is a five button (programmable) mouse with scroll. I
> can't imagine anything better, unless it would be a wireless
> version of same.
>
> Jim

Jim(s),

This is what I use too -- good features, good feel/weight/etc.

Having used several different wireless mice over the last few years,
I've come back to wired for one primary reason: I never have to
remember to put it in a charging cradle, or worry about batteries
running out.

Of the wireless I've tried, the one I kept coming back to was the
Logitech Cordless MouseMan Optical - for me it has the right balance
of features and feel... I just really hate being in the middle of
something and having the batteries die.

Scott