[X4U] Best place to get domain name?

Sam kahuna2 at fast.net
Mon Jan 9 10:43:55 PST 2006

I like GoDaddy for domain names and have been satisfied.

I'd like to expand this topic into hosting. I'm looking for the best basic
hosting package for web and e-mail. Can be something w/ as little as 100MB
of space and a few e-mail addresses on the domain.

Does anyone have any recommendations or experience, or can anyone point me
to any online comparisons of hosting companies?