[X4U] iTunes problem

spoonbender chronos326 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 11 19:14:58 PST 2006

Hi,
Okay, I upgraded to 10.4.4 last night and today I applied a 'theme'
and changed the window color in iTunes. Now my iTunes window library
is gone the window is blank. No lines nothing. But all my music is
still there and everything work just fine. The iTunes "mini store" is
gone as well. I thought the "mini store" was dumb anyways. I`d like
to see what I`m listening to though. I reapplied the update via the
combo updater, no luck. I was hoping maybe it was something easy to
relink a library via the terminal or something. Powermac G4
quicksilver etc.etc.
spoonbender...