[X4U] Windows on Mac Fact

Richard Clark mawgadog at tin.it
Thu Jan 12 14:09:19 PST 2006

On Jan 12, 2006, at 11:02 PM, net kat wrote:

> And what do we all know about cheap Windows hardware

talking about cheap hardware, i must comment that Apple is going that
way also, starting with my ibook g4, and now with my brand new 2 day
old Imac, they have stopped paying attention to the details on the
products. Want a few examples for the imac for example, pulled it out
of the box took the protective plastic off of the stand and the
serial number came of with the protective film, the sleep light has
no internal masking so when it is on it blooms, i could go on and on.

Anyway I still love my macs. But if i don't get a discount on this
one it is going back...

Richard