[X4U] Remembering Page Setup In Preview

revDAVE coolcat at hosting4days.com
Sat Jan 14 16:12:01 PST 2006

Question: how do I get Panther 10.3.9 to remember page setups in various
programs/files - especially Preview?

 I have not had too much luck doing this...

 I went to system preferences> print/fax

  and I set my main printer there - and that seems to retain the preference
for the most part...

-  but when I go for example -  to print a PDF file using preview ...  And I
set the page set up:

-  for my current Canon ink jet printer
-  NOT for " any printer"

-  then I print a page... And quit preview - and then reload  the same file
and when I try to check page set up -  it is back to being set for " any
printer "

-  I will bet that this is because I cannot re- save the PDF file with the
page set up settings ... Right?

--
Thanks - RevDave
CoolCat at hosting4days.com