[X4U] OS X.2 FTP client software

Peter Apockotos mastermacchief at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 09:34:42 PST 2006

On Jan 16, 2006, at 7:43 AM, Kelly Harding wrote:

> Brett Conlon wrote:
>> Surprisingly nobody else (to my knowledge) has recommended
>> Cyberduck. It's simple to use, has a clean GUI and does the job
>> really well for FREE.
>
> Someone suggested it (offlist) to me.
>
> Trouble is Cyberduck needs 10.3.9+. At least the latest versions do.
>
> I had to go back to 2.3.3 to get it to work on my beige with 10.2.8
> on.
>
> Kelly

And as for Cyberduck.  I think anyone who uses it.  Should donate
whatever they can for the developer.
Or you may find it gone one day.  And I honestly think it is the best
(S)FTP client out there.
And there are more things to be added in the future that will blow
anything out of the water.
As long as donations come in to the developer.

Peter Apockotos
http://www.apockotos.com
http://www.macmariner.com