[X4U] One Safari advantage over Firefox..

Aaron macuser at aarons.fastmail.fm
Sat Jan 28 02:28:52 PST 2006

Safari is the only browser I've tried under OS X that lets me copy or drag formatted text from a browser window without losing the formatting.

I've got four browsers running right now, and neither iCab 3.0.2 nor Firefox 1.5 nor Explorer 5.2.3 can preserve formatting in copied or dragged text. Anybody have any other suggestions?

 - Aaron

P.S. Any suggestions as to how I can keep a single favorites/bookmarks list for all my browsers?