[X4U] bluetooth, address book and phone

Jan Melichar janmel at mac.com
Sun May 28 01:43:39 PDT 2006

I never had any problems dialing my previous mobile via the address
book but cannot achieve it with my present phone - Nokia N70. Apart
from the phone the only thing that has changes is that I now run the
latest OS.

The mobile is set to automatically connect.  The phone is recognized
by the computer - I can 'browse the device' for example! In the
Address Book the Bluetooth symbol is blue but turns black the moment
I select a phone number to dial.

This is not a big problem but a solution would be welcome. Anyone any
idea what is going on?

Jan