[X4U] Tiger - Trouble Using Find Command

revDAVE coolcat at hosting4days.com
Tue May 30 16:08:10 PDT 2006

Using Tiger 10.3.9...

When I go to the desktop and click command - F and the find command opens

-  a click on the "others" tab and choose the hard drive I want to search in
-  and to get rid of all the other criteria and choose: name - contains &
the keyword I am looking for... Then I hit return ...

Very often it will not find something that I know is there... Just to prove
this I will load the great program "easyfind 3.9" ...  And it finds what
Apple could not find it in just a few seconds...

Q:  Why is this happening... How can I fix this? Is it an Apple bug?

BTW:  spotlight does not have anything in the privacy area to block this...

--
Thanks - RevDave
CoolCat at hosting4days.com
[db-lists]