[X4U] Monitor Resolution Question

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Sat Nov 4 15:41:38 PST 2006

Think of it like this, Dave:

Say you have an old 1.2 megapixel camera image that you decide to
have printed.  You can print it at 3x5 inches in size and it MAY look
OK.  But, if you then print it at a poster-size 20x30 inches format,
it will look horribly blocky.  The number of pixels is the same, thus
the information in the picture, but the SIZE of the image will be
very different.

Michael