[X4U] Getting windows to open properly

Peter Saint James peterstj at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 7 06:35:36 PST 2006

On 4 Nov 2006, at 7:34 PM, Philip J Robar wrote:

> There are several utilities that make various internal, hidden
> settings of OS X visible to users. Take a look at Deeper, Mac
> Pilot, Pref Setter, Tiger Cache Cleaner, Tiger Tamer, and Xupport.
> http://www.macupdate.com would be a good place to look for
> information and users ratings of each.

	Thank you.  It didn't occur to me that there would be a program to
do what I want, but it makes sense.  This probably has irritated
people who know how to write a program that would make the changes.
I appreciate the benefit of your thinking.  I'll look around.

	Also, the comment that each application chooses the way to open its
windows also makes sense, because different apps seem to do different
things.

	My thinking on this is not a whole lot clearer.  Thank you.

							Peter