[X4U] Sorry...late..but I need a iPhoto Substitute...

PEC peclark at runbox.com
Tue Nov 7 16:04:13 PST 2006

I apologize to the group for what is probably a topic that has been
discussed extensively.........but my PB G4 has worked beautifully for
years only recently having a hard drive failure however the new drive
has OS X 10.4.8 and I only now realized that iPhoto is not included....I
would prefer a client application versus a web application since my
family are used to seeing local copies.....I will buy iLife as a last
resort since with all it's positive attributes iPhoto had many
negatives...so I am open to suggestions..

Thanks in advance

Philip