[X4U] Parallels vs. Windows

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Sun Nov 19 19:36:51 PST 2006

At 11:29 AM -0600 11/19/06, Rod Buchanan wrote:
>On 11/19/06 2:36 AM, "Kirk McElhearn" <kirkmc at mac.com> wrote:
>  > Really? Which Mac do you have? I don't have that problem on a Mac Pro...
>
>Neither do I.  I'm running Win2K on a 2GHz MacBook w/2GB ram and it appears
>to be as fast as the last Dell I owned (a Pentium III/1 GHz).

I've been meaning to comment that I've been working with a client who
has a MacBook Pro with plenty of RAM and she runs Parallels with
QuickBooks on it. It runs so well that I am now finally tempted to
get an Intel Mac. Windows XP is running almost as fast as it does on
my "hot" Windows machine at work. It's amazing.

Daly