[X4U] OSX + Intel :: Adobe updates rumors?

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Fri Oct 6 09:02:02 PDT 2006

I use Dreamweaver and Fireworks under Rosetta they work but are slow and
more crash prone. I've had Dreamweaver crash more than once but as with CS1
they do work but not at what I would call optimal. You're better off on a
PPC for them I think especially as there won't be a Dreamweaver/Golive Intel
native replacement for awhile still.

My 2 cents

Richard