[X4U] Problems with .Mac mail

Brett George brettgeorge at comcast.net
Fri Oct 6 10:24:30 PDT 2006

Oh yeah. You wouldn't believe what I've tried! I usually pride myself
on being a good Mac tech but this has me baffled. I've done
everything but a software restore trying to fix this Mail problem and
NOTHING works! I thought I had it a couple times as it would work for
a few times. But then it would go right back to not working. Same
error, same message, same problem. So I finally gave up for now.
	I just don't want to go through the major hassle of a
reinstall. Because if I did that, I'd wipe the drive and everything!

brett