[X4U] FW: What's the reason for your misleading CNN piece on Macvulnerabilities?

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Mon Oct 23 19:48:49 PDT 2006

I agree...I know this has been hashed out here before, but the market
share argument makes *some* sense, but ultimately fails.  I mean,
even if the purpose of a virus/spyware/etc were to be criminal rather
than for fame, wouldn't MILLIONS of connected OS X computers be such
a tempting target that SOMEONE would have created a (successful)
exploit in the last 5 years?

Michael