[X4U] iSight for sale in Europe

Stroller macmonster at myrealbox.com
Thu Oct 26 02:40:04 PDT 2006

On 25 Oct 2006, at 20:22, Paul Moortgat wrote:

> A friend in Denmark will sell his iSight because he'll buy a new
> Mac with iSight installed in the monitor.
> He think of a price of 150 euro with free shipping.

That's quite a reasonable price - I paid £100 for mine when it first
came out, which is almost exactly €150. Considering that you can't
get hold of the iSight new anymore and that they're considered
"desirable" in the secondhand market your friend should surely get that.

Note to American readers: the iSight has been withdrawn from the
European market because it doesn't meet new (green?) manufacturing
regulations.

Stroller.