[X4U] iCal question

Stroller macmonster at myrealbox.com
Tue Sep 26 22:45:34 PDT 2006

On 26 Sep 2006, at 20:18, Robert A. Virzi wrote:
> Is there any development on iCal going on?  Seems like it has been
> a while since any updates or new versions have been released.  If
> Apple is kind of abandoning it, I might do better finding another
> alternative.

There is MASSIVE development going on to iCal:
- http://www.apple.com/macosx/leopard/ical.html
- http://www.apple.com/server/macosx/leopard/icalserver.html

I don't know if this will "fix" publishing of location information
through dot-Mac - as far as I'm concerned it will be great to be able
run my own calendaring server and  on the promise of it I have
finally declined to pay any more dot-Mac subscriptions.

Stroller.