[X4U] Re: Low end speakers for Mac Mini

R.A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Sat Apr 7 10:26:38 PDT 2007

At 11:59 AM -0400 4/7/07, Kenneth Philbrick wrote:
>Does anyone have a favorite they would recommend?

I have some Cambridge SoundWorks "multimedia" speakers that cost $35, 6 or
so years ago when I got them for my g3 Lombard.

Here they are:
<http://www.cambridgesoundworks.com/store/category.cgi?category=mul_spk_csw&item=c1pcwzzzz>,
but looks like they go for about fifty bucks, now.

They plug into a headphone jack, have a (9 1/4" x 6" x 6 3/8) plastic
subwoofer that sits on the floor and two little satellite cubes (3" x 3" x
3") that sit on the desk somewhere.

Great sound, especially for the money. Wife keeps telling me to turn it
down when I play action-movie .avis on the old dual G5. :-)

Cheers,
RAH

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA