[X4U] Re:Low end speakers for Mac Mini

nk netkat at comcast.net
Sat Apr 7 14:58:48 PDT 2007

On Apr 7, 2007, at 2:54 PM, Kenneth Philbrick wrote:

> Thank you so much. If memory serves those very speakers were being
> praised by many on this list several years back, but I could not
> remember the name. The order is in and only $5 shipping to South
> Carolina.
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Ken Philbrick

you really can't go wrong with those Cambridge Soundworks
products...I've either owned or heard several of them and they are all
top-shelf and offer the best value per dollar by far and away over
other gear I've heard.

enjoy...

I was going to say that the Harmon Kardon computer speakers I have
would be a good choice, too...small footprint, more than enough sound,
but I don't know about cost bcs an ex-girlfriend sported them to me;
they had a surplus at her work...but these little guys have been
kicking tail for 6 years...never a problem.

HK Self-Powered Speakers...no model # given.

nk