[X4U] MS Office 2008 delayed

Tim Collier timjcollier at mac.com
Sat Aug 4 16:39:32 PDT 2007

You know my specialty is psychiatric nursing and I have dealt with
many individuals, over the years, who are of the opinion that theirs
is the only point of view.  They carry on and on, and I've found the
best way to calm them down is just to ignore them.  Usually after
about 5 minutes or so, they stop as they no longer have an audience.
So, as of now, I'm going to ignore Mr Singer, thus putting an end to
the USELESS, IDIOTIC and ENDLESS debate?

Tim
On Aug 4, 2007, at 7:26 PM, Stroller wrote:

> On 4 Aug 2007, at 23:02, Randy B. Singer wrote:
>> On Aug 4, 2007, at 3:15 AM, Tim Collier wrote:
>>
>>> Strangely enough, I do have some experience with Office 2007 (PC
>>> version), I installed Vista and bought Office along with it for
>>> use on the Mac Pro.  They've changed EVERYTHING and I might add
>>> NOT for the better. ...
>>
>> Welcome to the Macintosh.  The Macintosh is different than Windows.
>
> I think you might have misread Mr Collier's first paragraph.
>
> Stroller.

Tim Collier
Mac Pro 2.66
http://www.timcolliermiami.com/