[X4U] MacBook Pro decision

Jens Selvig lstnmt at bresnan.net
Mon Aug 6 15:30:45 PDT 2007

Thanks to all who have replied. I am waiting at least until after
tomorrow to see if there are any announcements to make a final
decision. I am leaning toward the 2.4 gHz model at the moment.
Thinking that it will give the longest usability. In a dream it would
be nice to buy hardware and have it meet your needs forever but that
really is an hallucination! I will do the 160 gig drive for upgrade.

Jens

Jens Selvig
...lost in Montana...

lstnmt(at)bresnan.net