[X4U] Installing Leopard on an older Mac

Christopher Collins maclist at analogdigital.com.au
Sun Dec 16 18:09:57 PST 2007

I don't see why it shouldn't if you can get around the CPU
requirement. And I believe the simplest way is to boot the dvd, go
into terminal and type a few commands, and then install on any machine!

With that much RAM, Leopard will almost always be in memory, so that
will make up for the CPU and disk controller speeds.

YMMV! Give it a go, it can't hurt.

cjc

PS	I think it might be time to get my 400 back from Mum and see what
is involved!