[X4U] Who loves ya Digi Camera? [TAN]

Brett Conlon brettnlis at bigpond.com
Mon Dec 17 12:52:59 PST 2007

Thanks for your thoughts Shawn & Zane.

Unfortunately it really does need to be compact - for this purchase.
As I mentioned, I purchased a DV camera a few Chrissy's back
(Panasonic GS-400) which takes 4mpix shots but the shots ain't so
great and it's quite a bulky beast. After hefting that big lug of a
thing around in the black camera bag all over the place for a few
years, my wife simply wants something small and compact that will take
better shots than the DV camera. I completely understand that and want
to oblige her. I was also hoping to maximise the purchase and get
something that might suit us both (of course not *completely* suit
_me_ but gives me *something* kinda decent I can work with until I can
get a decent SLR).

Ta muchly,

Cojcolds