[X4U] iMac

SE MacTechLists at cox.net
Thu Feb 8 10:20:19 PST 2007

Thank you Craig. Know about the firmware update first - which of course
was done years ago. But I always double check those things before I move
forward. I also know people who run OSX on computers less than 500MHz
but everyting is so slow on them.

However, I felt for what this girl wanted to do the computer would be
more than adequate, and I can teach her mother to use a computer which
will maybe help her get a better job someday. I have dozens of Macs
placed at the shelter.

Thank you again for responding. It is greatly appreciated.

SE