[X4U] Delayed cursor response on MacBook

James Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 13 07:13:13 PST 2007

I just purchased a MacBook to supplement my PowerBook G4

There is one persistent problem with the MacBook. Very often,
particularly  after completing a task, for example moving from one
web site to another, or changing applications, I find the cursor
frozen in position. It does come back to life, but only  after 5 or
10 seconds. I have never had anything like this happen on my PowerBook

I realize that the MacBook has a slower processor, but this seems
like strange place for this to show up. Might it have something to do
with using the Intel processor with  older PowerPC applications?

Running Tiger 10.4.8

Jim