[X4U] Does iCal need Web DAV to subscribe?

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 19 06:53:40 PST 2007

Many
Thanks to Phil for the search suggestion.

I found exactly what I was looking for!

For those interested.....

Here's a good article on setting up WebDAV on Apache..

http://www.gregwestin.com/webdav_for_ical.php

I wound up using a different solution.
iCalexchange.com is a server set up especially set up to support the
iCal community. Also Box.net has 1GB free storage an can be
configured as a WebDAV server.
  Apparently there is another solution from SourceForge that enables
one to use any webspace as a WebDAV server including the space that
one frequently gets access to with your ISPP account. Requires a
download and installation.

Thanks for the help.